martes, 22 de junio de 2021

VERB TO BE

June 22nd
Today is a ______________ day.


Complete: am / is / are

1. We _______ at school.
2. My teacher _______ tall.
3. Where _______ my dictionary?
4. Paul _______ a funny boy.
5. Daniel and Tim _______ Spanish tourists.
6. What ______ it?
7. I ______ eleven years old.
8. _______ you OK?
9. Isabel ______ my friend and we _______ Argentinian.
10. We _______ students.
11. Murray ______ my brother.
12. They ________ friends.
13. John _______ English.
14. You and I _______ 13 years old.
15. I ______ from Spain.
16. Susan and Sarah ______ my sisters.
17. The capital of Scotland _____ Edinburgh.
18. My name ______ Tom. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

APRENDER ACENTUACIÓN

 HOLA ESPERO ESTÉS BIEN, ASÍ COMO CONVERSAMOS EL OTRO DÍA EN CLASE, PARA QUE LAS PALABRAS LLEVEN TILDE HAY CIERTAS REGLAS, APRENDAMOSSSSS LE...