martes, 15 de junio de 2021

VERB TO BE

 June 15th

Today is a ________ day.

Complete: am / is / are

Hello! I _____ María. I _____ from Madrid. I _____ 11 years old and I love music. I have got two sisters and one brother. My brother _____ Alberto, he _____ tall and thin and he loves computer games. My two sisters _____ younger than me and my brother. My sisters _____ 3 and 4 years old. They like playing with dolls. I _____ very funny. I usually go out with my friends Marta and Noelia on Saturdays. They _____ 11 and 12 years old. My mother loves playing tennis and my father loves swimming. I like my school. It _____ big, My teacher _____ American. I _____ very happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

APRENDER ACENTUACIÓN

 HOLA ESPERO ESTÉS BIEN, ASÍ COMO CONVERSAMOS EL OTRO DÍA EN CLASE, PARA QUE LAS PALABRAS LLEVEN TILDE HAY CIERTAS REGLAS, APRENDAMOSSSSS LE...