martes, 8 de junio de 2021

VERB TO BE AND PERSONAL PRONOUNS

 June 8th

Today is a _______ day.


Complete: (am/is/are)

My name ____ Mike. I ____ ten years old. I live in Buenos Aires. It ____ a great city. My mother ____ a doctor. My father ____ a teacher. I have got two brothers. They _____ babies. Susan _____ my friend. She _____ eleven years old. We _____ students. My pet is called Toby, it ____ a dog. _____ you a teacher?


Complete: (I/you/she/he/it/we/they)

____ am a student.
How old is Susan? ____ is eleven.
_____ is a cat.
Susan and I are students. ____ are friends.
My father is called Brandon. _____ is a teacher.
How old are ____ ? I am seven,
Gisela and Cecilia are friends. _____ are teachers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

APRENDER ACENTUACIÓN

 HOLA ESPERO ESTÉS BIEN, ASÍ COMO CONVERSAMOS EL OTRO DÍA EN CLASE, PARA QUE LAS PALABRAS LLEVEN TILDE HAY CIERTAS REGLAS, APRENDAMOSSSSS LE...